The Fur Traders Return Policy
No Refunds. Exchanges welcome within 30 days of purchase. All items to be exchanged must be in new, unused/unworn and undamaged condition. Please see the section below on damaged merchandise. All items to be exchanged must have an RA (Return Authorization) number. Any packages received without an RA number will be returned to sender unopened. The customer is responsible for all costs of return shipping. Please note that there are no returns or exchanges on SALE or CLOSEOUT items.
Obtaining An RA Number
If you have an item that you would like to exchange and are in need of an RA number, you may contact us at our retail location in Nevada City, CA between the hours of 10am and 6pm PST 7 days a week by calling (530)265-3001. Or you may contact us by email 24 hours a day at email@example.com. Include a detailed description of the reason for the exchange and what you need to exchange it for.
Ship your exchange to:
The Fur Traders
Attn:(The name of the person that authorized your exchange)
RA#(Your Return Authorization number)
10177 Commercial Street
Penn Valley, CA 95946
The customer is responsible for all costs of return shipping. Exchanges without return shipment included will be delayed until payment for return shipment is received. The Fur Traders recommends insuring the item being shipped for the full cost of replacement. The Fur Traders is not responsible for any item that is damaged or lost during shipment.
All merchandise that is returned for exchange is subject to a full inspection by The Fur Traders exchange department. Any item that is found to be damaged by the customer or in return shipping will be returned to the customer as is.
Such damages include, but are not limited to:
- Visible wear of any kind
- Strong Odors (Such as cigarette smoke, perfume, cosmetics or bodily odors. Leather is porous and can easily absorb any strong odors.)
- Rips, tears, abrasions or any other kind of damage
- Water marks, stains, makeup, dirt, fading, spotting or mold
The Fur Traders is not responsible for any damage caused by the intentional or unintentional misuse of the product. The Fur Traders is not responsible for any item that is damaged or lost during shipment.
Note: Leather is a natural product. Just like human skin, no leather is free from scars or marks that occur naturally during the growth process. These scars and marks are not defects and in fact are what add character and make each garment unique.
The Fur Traders stands behind the workmanship of all of our products and personally inspects all merchandise prior to sale. If, however, you discover something that you believe to be a defect, contact us within 10 days of receiving your product.
Other Terms And Conditions
- The Fur Traders reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of sale at the The Fur Traders website or The Fur Traders online store at any time.
- All sales at The Fur Traders website or the online store are governed by California law, without giving effect to its conflict of law provisions.
- No Fur Traders employee or agent has the authority to vary any of The Fur Traders policies or the terms and conditions governing any sale.
- The Customer is liable and responsible for any loss, damage or expenses of any kind arising out of the use or misuse of these products.
- By placing an order, the Customer signifies agreement to the Terms & Conditions of The Fur Traders Return Policy.