Alpaca Scarf - Southwest
Discover the warm, light, and natural organic fibers of the Andes in a spectrum of colors and designs with our Handmade Alpaca Scarves. This eco-friendly material is also soft, light, and amazingly warm with its naturally insulating core. Superior to wool, Alpaca is also hypo-allergenic, resilient, and easy to maintain. Handmade using traditional weaving methods from South America and then suffused with contemporary fashion trends, our Alpaca Scarves brim with heritage and timeless style.
• Made in Ecuador
• Dry clean or machine wash delicate/ Dryer on low to fluff fibers back up.
• Fabric: 60% Alpaca / 40% Acrylic
• Product Language: English
• Season: Fall/Winter
• Weight: 6.4 oz (181.44 g)
• Dimensions: 78 x 11 in (198.1 x 27.9 cm)
Product Materials: Biodegradable, Compostable, Nontoxic, Organic
Packaging: Biodegradable, Compostable, Recyclable
Production: Ethically sourced, Fair trade, Sustainably sourced